Lassonde Pappas has a robust North American Manufacturing footprint and supply chain network. We have state-of-the-art manufacturing and co-pack facilities that are strategically located across the country to provide both national and regional coverage and provide multi-packaging solutions and multi-process production. Each facility provides assurance of quality and safety for our customers’ product lines and functions as an integral part of the entire Lassonde Pappas value chain of services.
Plants and Processing
- National Reach / Distribution: Various plants covering different regions of the country
- Registered with FDA
- Inventory control & traceability–RF & AS 400 systems
- FIFO discipline at all times
- Perfect load measurement
- Pick & pack and full pallet shipments
- Load security
- Quick-change specialization for primary, secondary and coding requirements to meet unforeseen surges in demand
- Employ the latest advances in bottling technology
Technology is utilized for both packaging, as well as to reduce our carbon and water footprint, improve product attribute testing, and eliminate waste.
- On demand conveyors
- Cooler temperature and energy consumption
- Acid, PH and vitamin C testing
- Color monitoring
- Label monitoring
- Product traceability and inventory
- Boiler economizers
- Repair work order system
Packaging is an integral part of marketing beverages. That’s why Lassonde Pappas continuously works to deliver business-driving packaging solutions that appeal to our customers target audience providing:
Versatility–Our shelf-stable products are suitable for consumption on-the-go, at home or away from home.
Labeling options to enhance Your brand communications
- Traditional wrap-around labels
- Full Shrink Sleeve Labels – single and multi-serve
Innovative packaging–We offer a variety of popular sizes and formats including:
- NEW 46 oz. Contour bottle
- Wide range of Hot-fill PET bottles – from 10 oz. to 128 oz.
- Aluminum cans: 5.5oz, 8.4oz, 11.5oz
- Steel cans: 46oz
- Cranberry sauce cans – 8 oz., 14 oz. #10 can
- Small and Large Format Aseptic – 6.75 oz., 33.8 oz., and 46 oz.
- Display ready cases
- Shoppable pallets
Lassonde Pappas Supply Chain delivers excellent customer service, while maintaining low inventory levels and efficient production plans. The Lassonde Pappas Supply Chain team is “customer obsessed” while providing best-in-class results.
- Demand Planning/Statistical Forecasting
- Distribution Planning
- Inventory Planning
- Manufacturing Planning
- Transportation Management
- Contract Manufacturing
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Global Data Synchronization Network(GDSN)
- Collaborative Planning Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR)
Our commitment to quality is not limited to just our services and products, it also extends to the environment.
We believe it’s important to make sure that we minimize our impact on the natural and energy resources especially in the communities where we maintain production/distribution facilities.
The Lassonde Pappas Product Sustainability Program is a top priority for our organization, built on four major cornerstones:
- Reduction of fuel and power
- Reduction of packaging materials
- Reduction of water consumption and waste
- Becoming an Efficient Recycling Partner
We set various objectives for our manufacturing plants to reduce consumption rates year by year.
On a monthly basis we measure ourselves on a stringent set of performance metrics to ensure we reach our goals:
1. Kwh/Gallon of Juice: Electricity utilization
2. MMBTU/Gallon of Juice: Thermal units utilized in our hot fill processes
3. Water Usage/Gallon of Juice: Waste water/gallon of juice
4. Solid Waste/Million Gallons of Juice: Corresponding greenhouse gas emissions generated by our manufacturing plants in the consumption of electricity and natural gas. The specific gases measured are: CO2 tonnes, CH4 (kg), N2O (kg) and CO2e (tonnes)