Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, this position is primarily responsible for the maintenance of electronic information including, but not limited to internal and external databases, websites and corporate drives as needed. This position will be responsible to maintain this information for both internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills. They have the ability to take direction and then have the initiative to run with an assignment and work independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Interpret technical documents and enter data into a variety of different database solutions both internal and on line.
- Manage time requirements between internal and external customers, work under short time lines and communicate issues to supervisor
- Coordinate with internal entities relative to maintaining information dbases up to date
- Spearhead development of new information technology, dbases possibly with an outside 3rd party
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Multitask and remain flexible on changing priorities
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Use of various software packages including MS Office Suite, dBase, Outlook
- Understanding of web-based data solutions including HTML
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity at Lassonde Pappas: EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply please click here